The deadline to enter the Forward Healthcare Awards 2021 has been extended to Wednesday this week.
The awards are now open for entries up until midnight on Wednesday 23 June.
The Forward Healthcare Awards return for another year to celebrate and share great work from across the health and care sector.
The categories in the awards this year include:
- Excellent Use of Data
- Early stage pilot or early adopter of the year
- Inspiring SME Innovation
- Supplier of the Year
- Community of Primary Care Innovation
- Innovation in Mental Health
- Research Initiative of the Year
- Enhancing Care through Technology
- Excellence in Communication and Engagement
- Supporting Healthcare Teams through Technology
- Workforce and Staff Engagement Initiative of the Year
There are lots of reasons to enter, including an engaging awards week, your entry featured in our editorial, and a large focus to share learning and recognise success.
To find out more about the programme and to enter, please click here.