Leading Healthcare is delighted to announce the first group of judges supporting the Forward Healthcare Awards 2021.
The Forward Healthcare Awards provide a platform to celebrate and share great work from across the health and care sector. The deadline to enter is approaching, you have until 18th June 2021 to apply.
The judges include:
- Alison Horner Le Riche, Library and Knowledge Services Manager, Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
- Andrew Stradling, Clinical Director, Medway & Swale ICP
- Bella Smith, GP Partner, Little St John Street Surgery
- Ben Richards, Director – Adult and Specialist Rehabilitation, Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- David Marks, Business Manager, Long Lane Surgery
- Dianne Brown, Executive Chief Nurse, Liverpool University NHS FT
- Gregory Hope, Deputy Director of Quality Governance, Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Ibrahim Morgan, Consultant Physician/Geriatrician, Royal Stoke University Hospital
- Jennifer Townsend, Tissue Viability Matron, Derbyshire Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Jo Young, Healthcare Science Advisor, Health Education England
- Lucie Clough, Senior Improvement and Transformation Manager, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Sunil Gupta, GP and Chair, Castle Point and Rochford CCG
- Tiffany Jones, Director of Communications and Engagement, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Tracey Stockwell, Head of Procurement, Stockport NHS Foundation Trust
If you would like to apply to become a judge, please click here.
The categories in the awards this year include:
- Excellent Use of Data
- Early stage pilot or early adopter of the year
- Inspiring SME Innovation
- Supplier of the Year
- Community of Primary Care Innovation
- Innovation in Mental Health
- Research Initiative of the Year
- Enhancing Care through Technology
- Excellence in Communication and Engagement
- Supporting Healthcare Teams through Technology
- Workforce and Staff Engagement Initiative of the Year
- Environmental Sustainability
To find out more about the awards, please click here.