Here at Leading Healthcare we would like to say a huge thank you and well done to everyone involved, it really is humbling to hear about lots of great work happening across health and care.
Here we reveal the highly commended and winning entries:
Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust – Healthy Together’s 0-19 Public Health Digital offer
Community or Primary Care Innovation
- Winner: Ardens Healthcare Informatics – Protecting Patient Safety and Improving Primary Care
- Highly Commended: NHS Devon CCG – The Devon Digital Accelerator Project
Enhancing Care through Technology
- Winner: Intouch with Health – Transforming Worcestershire Acute’s pre-operative assessment process with a complete digital pathway including digital questionnaires patients complete from home.
- Highly Commended: Oxford VR – social engagement program
Driving Healthcare Forward Initiative of the Year
- Winner: Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust – Towards happy, healthy and productive teams – Northumbria Healthcare’s Staff Experience Programme
- Highly Commended: Hillingdon Hospital – Meeting learning expectations in the 21st century. COLINK – a mobile app matching medical learners and educators at all stages.
Excellence in Communication and Engagement
- Winner: Cheshire and Merseyside Health and Care Partnership – Cheshire and Merseyside Health and Care Partnership Digital Covid Response Group
- Highly Commended: The Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust – Critical Care during COVID19 : Converting paper to digital eforms
Partnership of the Year
- Winner: HAS Technology – PAMMS / LondonADASS
- Highly Commended: EMS Healthcare and Cantel (UK)
Supporting Healthcare Teams through Technology
- Winner: Technology Enabled Care Cymru – Rolling out the NHS Wales Video Consulting Service
- Highly Commended: Here (Care Unbound) – Practice Unbound Saving GP time with safe delegation of pathology tests