The Forward Healthcare Awards are back for 2020 and we would like to invite anyone in health and care to support the process and become a judge.
Whether you would like to support one category or more, it’s a great process to read about and learn from projects making a difference to health and care.
The Forward Healthcare Awards are purely digital, and the shortlisted entries and winners will be promoted live through our digital awards evening.
The Awards are judged by a completely independent group of over 50 health and care professionals, ranging from CEOs, GPs, Managesr, Clinicians, Nurses, Directors and others from a variety of settings.
The categories include:
- Acute Sector Innovation
- Community or Primary Care Innovation
- Services Redesign
- Enhancing Care through Technology
- Healthcare Team of the Year
- Driving Healthcare Forward Initiative of the Year
- Excellence in Communication and Engagement
- Creating a Supportive Staff Culture
- Partnership of the Year
- Connecting Services and Information
- Change Management Initiative
- Supporting Healthcare Teams through Technology
- Early Adopter of the Year
- Bright Idea
The judging process will take place in the first few weeks of September. To enquire and to find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org