The Leading Healthcare Awards sponsored by CCube Solutions celebrate and share great work across health and care.
Leading Healthcare is pleased to confirm an additional group of judges in addition to the first group announced last week to help judge the innovative Leading Healthcare Awards 2020.
- Mandy Griffin, Managing Director – Digital Health – The Health Informatics Service – Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
- Beth Lawton, Chief Digital & Information Officer, Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Ruth Burnett, Executive Medical Director, Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust and Leeds GP Confederation
- Dr Lona Lockerbie, Director and Lead for Psychological Practice for the Forensic and Specialist Care Group, Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust
- Penny Agent, Director of Allied Clinical Sciences, Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust
- Dan Dring, Deputy Director of Innovation, Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust
- Christine Devaney, Medical Records Manager, Barnet, Enfield & Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust
- Carole Spencer, Transformation Director, Innovation Agency North West Coast
- Charlotte Williams, Group Director for Strategy & New Care Models, Mid and South Essex University Hospitals Group
- Dan Rennie-Hale, Associate Director of Quality, Croydon Health Services NHS Trust
- Karen Thorburn, Director of Performance, Surrey Heartlands Integrated Care System
- Alison Brown, Associate Director for Quality and Safety, East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Carrie-Ann Wade, Director of Communications and Engagement, North East London NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Linda Walker, Associate Lecturer (Nursing) Wales Schools of Health and Social Care (Faculty of WELS) and Science (Faculty of STEM)
- Anita Day, Non-Executive Director, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, & Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust
- Patricia Mitchell, Non Executive Director of Sheffield Childrens Hospital NHS FT
- Jill DeBene, CEO, Sitekit Applications Ltd
Thank you to the judges who will be helping judge one, or more, or all categories in the Leading Healthcare Awards 2020.
To view the complete list of judges, click here.