The Leading Healthcare Awards sponsored by CCube Solutions celebrate and share great work across health and care.
Leading Healthcare is pleased to announce the first team of judges:
- Louise Stead, Chief Executive, Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust
- Diane Wake, Chief Executive, The Dudley Group of Hospitals NHS FT
- Charlotte Williams, Group Director for Strategy & New Care Models Mid and South Essex University Hospitals Group
- Lucy Gardner, Director of Strategy, Warrington and Halton Hospitals NHS FT
- Andrew Stradling, Clinical Director, Acute & Emergency Medicine, Medway NHS FT
- Christine Walters, Director of Informatics, St Helens & Knowsley Health Informatics
- Sally-Anne Watts, Associate Director of Communications, Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust
- Dr Minesh Patel, Chair, National Association of Primary Care
- Ruth Auton, Head of Education, Learning & Organisational Development, Northumbria Healthcare NHS FT
- Peter Towns, Associate Director of Nursing, Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS FT
- Susan Harris, Director of Strategy and Partnerships (Worcestershire Health and Care Trust) and STP Communications and Engagement Lead
- Siten Roy, Director of Surgery, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sandwell and West Midland NHS Trust and Senior Leader, National Leadership Academy
- Doug Howe, Head of IT Strategy & Projects at Cambridge University NHS Trust
- Dr Ola Junaid, Associate Medical Director Clinical Transformation, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS FT
- Charlise Cuthbert, Associate Director of Operations, Isle of Wight NHS Trust
- Gary Lupton, Executive Director of Estates and Facilities, Medway NHS FT
- Dr Hester Wain PhD, Deputy Director of Patient Safety and Risk, Group patient safety and risk department, Royal Free London NHS FT
- Jagtar Singh OBE, MIFire
- Ross Wigham, Head of Communications and Marketing, QE Gateshead
Over the course of the next few weeks we will be announcing a further few judges. We will ensure our judges come from a variety of professions and backgrounds.
The judging process will take place in January before announcing the finalists in February.
Leading Healthcare will promote and share every entry to support sharing of best practice, learnings and innovation.
The Leading Healthcare Awards are purely digital, and the shortlisted entries and winners will be promoted live through our digital awards evening on 2nd April 2020 on our website, Linkedin, Instagram and Twitter.